- Tax Savings
HDFC Asset Management Company Limited
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||HDFC Asset Management Company Limited,“HUL House”, 2nd Floor, Mumbai 400 020|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 22821144|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 66316333|
About HDFC Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund started as a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited and Standard Life Investments Limited on December 10, 1999. It has Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited and Standard Life Investments Limited as the sponsors. HDFC Trustee Company Limited is the trustee.
Key Information of HDFC Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund has huge assets under management (AUM) of Rs 3,75,516 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in HDFC Mutual Fund?
- You must log on to cleartax invest
- You then select HDFC Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- Choose the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest and click on Invest now.
- You could select the amount you want to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP.
- You must fill up the relevant details such as name, mobile number, email ID and complete the transaction.
Process and documents to invest in HDFC Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You must first complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before putting money in mutual funds. You may log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You will have to fill the KYC registration form with details such as your name, email ID, mobile number and so on.
Upload your self-attested identity proof such as PAN card and address proof such as passport, driving license, Voter ID along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency). Show your original documents during IPV.