Axis Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Bank of Nova Scotia|
|Address||Axis Asset Management Company Ltd.,Axis House, 1st Floor, C-2, Wadia International Centre, Mumbai 400 025|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 43255199|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 43255161|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key Information of Axis Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of a huge Rs 1,56,255 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in Axis Mutual Fund?
- You will have to log on to the online platform cleartax invest if you want to put money in mutual funds
- You may select Axis Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You then choose the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest and click on Invest now
- You may choose the amount you want to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You then fill up the requisite details such as name, address, email id and mobile number.
Process and documents to invest in Axis Mutual Funds via ClearTax
You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You must log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You will then fill up the registration form with important details such as name, email address, mobile number and so on.
You would have to upload an identity proof such as a self-attested PAN Card and the self-attested address proof such as passport, ration card, voter ID or driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA. Show the original documents during IPV.