Income From House Property

Do not have any house property?

Go To Next >>

In case you paid Interest on Housing Loan for house property you live in (self-occupied property) or If you own a house and are earning rent on it then specify the details here.

Please Note: If you are paying rent to someone else, you should not enter the amount in this section. Instead refer to the HRA exemption in the Salary Page in INCOME SOURCES if you are a salaried employee or refer to the section 80GG in the deductions if you are non-salaried or self-employed (Deductions > More Deductions > Add Special Deductions > 80GG).

Need any expert assistance? Cleartax provides customized plans for our users who have capital gains from sale of stocks, mutual funds and property.