Tata India Pharma & Healthcare Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Sector - Healthcare|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd||15.46%|
|Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd||10.26%|
|Divi's Laboratories Ltd||8.38%|
|Ipca Laboratories Ltd||7.05%|
|Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd||6.67%|
|Laurus Labs Ltd||4.78%|
|Procter & Gamble Health Ltd||3.86%|
|Indoco Remedies Ltd||3.39%|
About Tata India Pharma & Healthcare Fund
Tata India Pharma & Healthcare Fund as the name suggests is a scheme that invests in equity or equity related instruments of Indian pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. The scheme may additionally allocate up to 20% in debt and money market instruments. The scheme may even indulge in short selling of securities.
Pros & Cons of Tata India Pharma & Healthcare Fund
- Tata Indian Pharma & Healthcare fund offers the following benefits:
- The fund is ideal for investors who believe in the potential of Indian pharma & healthcare sector and wish to invest in these sectors. It gives investors an opportunity to be a part of the growth of fundamentally strong companies and achieve capital appreciation.
- Tata Indian Pharma & Healthcare also provides benefits of multiple fund managers.
- However, it is worth noting that the plan is less than 3 years old and manages assets worth less than 500 crores.
Fund Information and Statistics of Tata India Pharma & Healthcare Fund
i) Inception / Launch date
The Tata Indian Pharma & Healthcare fund was launched in 29 December 2015 by Tata Mutual Funds.
ii) Risk level
Tata Income fund is high-risk bet and suitable only for investors high-risk profile and looking to invest in a theme-oriented scheme.
The units can be redeemed on any business day based on the NAV prices. Under normal circumstances, your fund house will dispatch the redemption proceeds within 10 business days.
iv) Fund Manager
The fund is managed by Sailesh Jain and Meeta Shetty since November 2018. They have a collective experience of 27 years between them.
v) Entry / Exit load
The fund house does not charge any entry load or exit load if redeemed after three months. However, 0.25% exit load is charged if redeemed within three months of allotment.
Tax benefits of investing in Tata India Pharma & Healthcare Fund
The Short-term capital gain tax of 15% will be levied on unit holders as per the income tax slab rate if units are held for less than a year. Long-term capital gains, in excess of Rs 1 lakh, are taxed at 10% without indexation when units are sold after 1 year from the date of allotment. Dividend distribution tax will be deducted before distribution of the dividend. Surcharges as applicable on all taxes will be levied.
About Tata Mutual Fund
Tata Mutual Fund is part of one of the oldest and most trusted brands in India. It strives to offer consistency, flexibility, stability, and a wide range of services. The AMC aims at overall excellence, within the framework of transparent and rigorous risk controls.
- IT Developer, Bangalore
- Software Engineer, Indore
- Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns