Tata Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||BSR & Associates LLP|
|Custodians||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Address||Tata Asset Management Private Limited,Mafatlal Centre, 9th Floor, Mumbai 400 021|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 2261 3782|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 6657 8282|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of Tata Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||Tata Mutual Fund|
|Chairman||Mr Rajiv Sabharwal|
|CIO||Mr Rahul Singh|
|AUM||Rs 62,078 crore (As of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Tata Sons Ltd. and Tata Investments Corp Ltd|
|Sponsors||Tata Trustee Company Limited|
|Phone No.||(022) 6282 7777|
|Address||Mulla House, Ground Floor,51, M.G. Road, Near Flora Fountain,Mumbai – 400 001Maharashtra|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Tata Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Tata Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click 'invest now' against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Tata mutual fund schemes via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading Fund managers at Tata Mutual Fund
1) Rahul Singh
Mr Rahul Singh is the Lead Fund Manager for the EQUITIES section. He has over 25 years of experience and joined the Tata fund house in October 2018 as CIO-Equities. He was a Managing Partner in his previous assignment with Ampersand Capital Investment Advisors LLP.
He has worked with some of the prestigious financial institutions, such as Citigroup Global Markets and Standard Chartered Securities. Mr Rahul Singh is an alumnus of IIT Bombay from where he obtained his Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. He then went on to enrol at IIM Lucknow to pursue Master of Business Administration in Finance and Financial Management Services.
2) Aurobinda Prasad Gayan
Mr Aurobinda is the Head- Commodities Strategy Tata Asset Management Limited. He has experience of over 16 years in Financial Research, Currency & Commodity Analysis Management.
In his earlier roles, he had worked with Kotak Commodities and Karvy Comtrade Ltd. He began his professional career as a Research Analyst. Mr Aurbindo is a graduate of Cochin University and is a gold medalist in Operations Research. "