Aditya Birla Sun Life Global Excellence Equity Fund of Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Fund Type||Global - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|JB Global Excell Eq USD C||98.19%|
|Clearing Corporation Of India Limited||1.7%|
|Net Receivables / (Payables)||0.11%|
About Aditya BSL Global Real Estate Fund
The Aditya BSL Global Real Estate Fund is an open-ended fund of funds scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in global mutual funds which invest in real estate securities. In order to meet the liquidity requirements, the scheme also invests a part of its assets in money market instruments or liquid funds or money market funds.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Global Real Estate Fund
- The performance of the scheme is benchmarked to the performance of the 10/40 GPR 250 Global (Net) Index.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Fund of Funds category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 10.89% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Global Real Estate Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 31 December 2007 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Shravan Sreenivasula is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Global Real Estate Fund since December 15, 2014.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Global Real Estate Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is one of India’s leading fund houses with more than Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management and over 6.6 million investor folios. It was established in 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada. The fund house offers a wide selection of investment schemes in order to cater to the varying investor requirements.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns