Aditya Birla Sun Life Global Emerging Opportunities Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Global - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|JB Equity Next Generation USD C||98.45%|
About Aditya BSL Global Commodities Fund
The Aditya BSL Global Commodities Fund is an open-ended fund of funds scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in units of global mutual funds which invest in commodity-related securities.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Global Commodities Fund
- The scheme takes the track record of the fund, its appropriateness to the investment objective of the scheme, quality of the fund management team, and reputation of the AMC into consideration before investing in the fund.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Fund of Funds category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 5.03% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-9.72%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Global Commodities Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 17 September 2008 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Shravan Sreenivasula is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Global Commodities Fund since December 15, 2014.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Global Commodities Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
In 1994, the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada entered into a joint venture to establish the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF). It is currently one of India’s leading fund houses and has assets under management of over Rs. 2,500 billion with millions of investor folios. With a presence in over 249 locations across the country, the fund house offers a plethora of investment schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns