- Tax Savings
Axis Asset Management Company Limited
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Bank of Nova Scotia|
|Address||Axis Asset Management Company Ltd.,Axis House, 1st Floor, C-2, Wadia International Centre, Mumbai 400 025|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 43255199|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 43255161|
About Axis Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund was established in October 2009 after registering with SEBI or the Securities and Exchange Board of India. Axis Bank holds 75% of the share in the asset management company while Schroder Singapore holds the remaining 25%. Axis Mutual Fund has Axis Bank Limited as the sponsor and Axis Mutual Fund Trustee Limited as the trustee.
Key Information of Axis Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of a huge Rs 1,56,255 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in Axis Mutual Fund?
- You will have to log on to the online platform cleartax invest if you want to put money in mutual funds
- You may select Axis Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You then choose the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest and click on Invest now
- You may choose the amount you want to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You then fill up the requisite details such as name, address, email id and mobile number.
Process and documents to invest in Axis Mutual Funds via ClearTax
You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You must log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You will then fill up the registration form with important details such as name, email address, mobile number and so on.
You would have to upload an identity proof such as a self-attested PAN Card and the self-attested address proof such as passport, ration card, voter ID or driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA. Show the original documents during IPV.