Aditya Birla Sun Life Dividend Yield Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Dividend Yield|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|ICICI Securities Ltd||4.57%|
|Dhanuka Agritech Ltd||3.76%|
|Sanofi India Ltd||3.19%|
|Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd||3.05%|
|Orient Refractories Ltd||2.85%|
|Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd||2.63%|
About Aditya BSL Dividend Yield Fund
The Aditya BSL Dividend Yield is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital growth and income by investing in a well-diversified portfolio of dividend paying companies with a relatively higher dividend yield. It was earlier known as Aditya Birla Sun Life Dividend Yield Plus and was renamed as Aditya Birla Sun Life Dividend Yield Fund with effect from 21 May 2018.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Dividend Yield Fund
- The scheme invests in companies which exhibit growth, financial progress, and profit sharing through the distribution of dividend. Such companies tend to have lesser price volatility and steady share price appreciation.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Dividend Yield Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 15.78% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-16.17%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Dividend Yield Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 26 February 2003 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Dividend Yield Fund are:
- Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty (since July 16, 2015)
- Mr. Vineet Maloo (since January 16, 2014)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units is less than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units is more than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Dividend Yield Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- Long-term capital gains in excess of Rs. 1 lakh are taxed at 10% without indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund, also known as ABSLMF was established in 1994. It is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada. ABSLMF has a presence in over 249 locations around the country and is committed to deepening the mutual fund penetration in the country. Further, it offers sector-specific schemes, fund of fund schemes, hybrid and monthly income funds, equity and debt schemes, etc. to investors
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns