- Tax Savings
BOI AXA Investment Mngrs Private Ltd
|Auditors||M/s BSR & Co.|
|Address||BOI AXA Investment Managers Private Limited,B/204, Tower 1, Peninsula Corporate Park, Mumbai 400 013|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 40479001|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 40479000|
About BOI AXA Mutual Fund
The joint venture between Bank of India and AXA Investment Managers established BOI AXA Investment Managers Private Limited. Bank of India is a public sector bank in which the Government of India holds the majority of the stake. AXA Investment Managers is a leading asset manager in the world, and they have their presence in over 20 countries.
Key information of BOI AXA Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||BOI AXA Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||2007|
|Date of setup||31 March 2008|
|AUM||Rs 9,641.09 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||BOI AXA Trustee Services Private Limited|
|Sponsors||Bank of India and AXA Investment Managers|
|CEO||Mr Arun Prasad G|
|CIO||Mr Alok Singh|
|Phone No.||1800 - 266 - 2676 & 1800 - 103 - 2263|
|Address||BOI AXA Investment Managers Private Limited, B/204, Tower 1, Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel,Mumbai - 400013.|
How to invest in fund plans offered by BOI AXA Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select BOI AXA Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in BOI AXA mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in BOI AXA mutual funds
1) Devender Paul Sharma
Mr Devender is an Associate Director of BOI AXA Mutual Fund. His association with the fund house spans over three and half decades. He possesses experience working in several financial roles, including retail and NBG banking, corporate banking and international banking.
Mr Devender's current workplace is at the headquarters of BOI AXA Mutual Fund, located in Mumbai. He heads the sections of PR, marketing, resource mobilisation, and customer excellence.
2) Alok Singh
Mr Alok is the Chief Investment Officer and Head - Equity and Fixed Income for BOI AXA Mutual Fund. He has experience of over 20 years working in the field of fixed income management.
Mr Alok has a strong track record of managing portfolios of individuals residing in India and abroad. He has previously worked for BNP Paribas Mutual Fund. Over his professional career, he has received several awards for his excellent performance.