Invesco Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
|Auditors||Deloitte Haskins & Sells|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||Religare Invesco Asset Management Company Private Limited,3rd Floor, GYS Infinity, Mumbai 400 057|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 28371565|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 67310000|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of Invesco Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||Invesco Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||2005|
|CIO||Mr Taher Badshah|
|CEO||Mr Saurabh Nanavati|
|AUM||Rs 36,795.25 crore (As of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Invesco Trustee Private Limited|
|Sponsors||Invesco Hong Kong Ltd|
|Address||Unit No: 2101 A, 21st floor, A – Wing, Marathon Futurex, N. M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013Maharashtra, India|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Invesco Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Invesco Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click 'invest now' against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Invesco mutual fund schemes via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in Invesco Mutual Fund
1) Amit Nigam
Mr Amit possesses over 21 years of experience working in the Indian equity markets. He is serving as a Fund Manager in the equity section since September 2020. Previously, he was a part of the PMS equity management function. Before joining the Invesco fund house, Mr Amit worked as Head - Equities at Essel Mutual Funds.
He has worked for several well-renowned establishments such as SBI Funds Management, Reliance Industries Ltd, BNP Paribas Mutual Fund, and BNP Paribas Investment Partners. Mr Amit obtained his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from IIT, Roorkee. He holds a PGDMB from IIM, Indore.
2) Pranav Gokhale
Mr Pranav possesses over 19 years of experience working in the finance field. In particular, he has about 16 years of experience in the Indian equity markets. In his previous role, he worked as Assistant Manager - Senior Equity Analyst at IL&FS.
He has also worked with ICICI Direct as Assistant Manager - Research, International Ship Repair LLC Fujairah as Senior Financial Officer and Rosy Blue Securities. Mr Pranav is a CA and holds a master's degree in commerce from Mumbai University.