Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Address||Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited(KMAMCL),36-38A, Nariman Bhavan, Mumbai 400 021|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 66384455|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 66384444|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key Information of Kotak Mutual Fund
Kotak Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of a massive Rs 1,91,597 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in Kotak Mutual Fund?
- You may log on to cleartax invest if you want to invest in mutual funds
- You could select Kotak Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You must choose the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest and click on Invest now
- Enter the amount you want to invest in the mutual fund scheme and select the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You may consider filling up the requisite details such as name, permanent address, email address and mobile number to complete your transaction.
Process and documents to invest in Kotak Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You could consider completing your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You must log on to the website of the KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You may fill up the KYC registration form with required details such as name, permanent address, email id and mobile number.
You must upload your self-attested identity proof such as PAN card and self-attested address proof such as passport, ration card, driving license or Voter ID along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency). You may have to show your originals during IPV (In-Person Verification).