- Tax Savings
SBI Funds Management Private Limited
|Auditors||M/s. M. M. Nissim & Co.|
|Custodians||SBI-SG Global Securities Services Private Limited|
|Address||SBI Funds Management Private Limited,9th Floor, Crescenzo, Mumbai 400 051|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 67425687|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 61793000|
About SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund was launched as a joint venture between State Bank of India (SBI) and AMUNDI of France which is an asset management company, way back in 1987. You will find State Bank of India as the sponsor and SBI Mutual Fund Trustee Company Private Limited as the trustee of the SBI Mutual Fund.
Key Information of SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of a massive Rs 4,21,362 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in SBI Mutual Fund?
- You may consider logging on to cleartax invest.
- You then select SBI Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses.
- Pick the mutual fund scheme where you plan to put money and click on Invest now.
- You may select the amount you plan to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP.
- You then fill up the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction.
Process and documents to invest in SBI Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You may log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You will have to fill the KYC registration form with details such as your name, email ID, mobile number and so on.
You may upload your identity proof such as self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).