- Tax Savings
Shriram Asset Management Co Ltd
|Auditors||M/s. Chokshi & Chokshi|
|Custodians||Stock Holding Corporation of India|
|Address||Shriram Asset Management Co. Ltd.,CK-6, 2nd Floor, Kolkata 700 091|
|Fax Nos.||+91 33 23373014|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 33 23373012|
About Shriram Mutual Fund
Shriram Mutual Fund is a part of the Shriram conglomerate. It was established back in the year 1994. The Shriram fund house has various equity, debt and hybrid mutual fund plans on offer, and individuals can pick the plan that suits their profile
Key information of Shriram Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||Shriram Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||1994|
|Date of setup||5 Dec 1994|
|AUM||Rs 202.72 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Board of Trustees|
|Sponsors||Shriram Credit Company Ltd.|
|Compliance Officer||Mr Tanmoy Sengupta|
|CEO||Mr Akhilesh Kumar Singh|
|Phone No.||033-23373012 / 9339787128|
|Address||CK-6, 2nd Floor, Sector II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Union Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Shriram Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Shriram mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in Shriram mutual funds
1) Kartik Soral
Mr Kartik possesses over ten years of experience working in the financial services field. He is a Senior Fund Manager at Shriram Mutual Fund. He studied chemical engineering in his undergraduate at IIT-BHU, and he later went on to obtain a PGDM from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. In his previous roles, he has worked for L&T, Edelweiss Asset Management and Deutsche CIB Center.
2) Chandana Dutt
Ms Chandana is the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Shriram Mutual Fund. In her previous role in the organisation, she dealt with statutory and internal audits and tax assessments during her stint as the Manager of Corporate Accounts. She worked as a Senior Finance Executive at Rabindranath Tagor Institute of Cardiac Sciences before joining the Shriram fund house.