- Tax Savings
Taurus Asset Management Company Limited
|Auditors||M.P. Chitale & Co.|
|Custodians||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Address||Taurus Asset Management Company Limited,Ground Floor, AML Centre-1, Mumbai 400 093|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 66242751/52|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 66242700|
About Taurus Mutual Fund
Taurus Mutual fund was registered with SEBI, the capital market regulator, on 21 September, 1993. It counts HB Portfolio Limited as the sponsor of the fund and Taurus Investment Trust Company Ltd as its trustee. HB Mutual fund merged with Taurus Mutual Fund in 1999 and after amalgamation, HB Asset Management Co. Ltd was renamed Creditcapital Asset Management Co. Ltd. It was again renamed as Taurus Asset Management Co.from 21 April, 2006.
Key information of Taurus Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||Taurus Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||1993|
|Date of setup||20 August 1993|
|AUM||Rs 475 crore as of March 2021|
|Trustee||Taurus Investment Trust Company Limited|
|Sponsors||HB Portfolio Limited|
|CEO||Mr Waqar Naqvi|
|Compliance officer||Ms. Anu Suri|
|Phone No.||022-66242700 / 1800 108 1111|
|Address||Ground Floor,AML Centre-1,8 Mahal Industrial Estate Mahakali Caves Rd., Andheri(E) Mumbai - 400093|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Taurus Mutual Fund?
- You must log on to this page
- You then use the filter to select Taurus from the list of mutual fund houses
- Choose the mutual fund scheme where you want to invest in, and then click on the 'invest now' button
- You must select the amount you want to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You then enter relevant details such as mobile number, email address and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Taurus Mutual Fund via ClearTax
- You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- It's done by logging on to a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) website and creating an account
- You must fill the KYC registration form with important information such as name, mobile number, email address and so on.
- You will have to upload an identity proof such as self-attested copies of your PAN Card and self-attested copies of address proof such as passport, Voter ID or driving license along with passport size photographs at the KYC Registration Agency (KRA).
- You must show the originals during the In-Person Verification. (IPV)
Leading fund managers in Taurus Mutual Fund
1) Mr Prasanna Pathak
Mr Pathak is a B.E. and has also completed MBA in Finance. He has worked as an Assistant Fund Manager and Equity Analyst with the Fund Management Department at UTI AMC for more than four years and currently heads the Equity Mutual Fund Schemes Department at Taurus. Mr Prasanna Pathak has worked as a Research Analyst at Hindustan Unilever and at IndiaFirst Life. He is responsible for setting up liquid and hybrid mutual fund schemes at Taurus Mutual Fund.
2) Mr Waqar Naqvi
Mr Waqar Naqvi is the CEO at Taurus Mutual Fund with around three decades of industry experience. He has done MBA in Finance from Nagpur University and is a 1991 batch ICWA. Mr Waqar commenced his career at Thermax Ltd. (Now defunct) and has worked as a manager at two different companies, G.E. Transport Financial Services and Apple Industries Limited. He has served as the Vice President at Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company. Mr Naqvi joined Taurus Mutual Fund in 2007 and is associated with them for over 12 years spearheading several campaigns.