- Tax Savings
Union Asset Management Co. Pvt. Ltd.
|Auditors||Deloitte Haskins & Sells|
|Custodians||SBI-SG Global Securities Services Private Limited|
|Address||Union Asset Management Co. Pvt. Ltd.,Unit 802, 8th Floor, Tower ‘A’, Mumbai 400013|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 24833401|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 24833300|
About Union Mutual Fund
Union Mutual Fund operates on the principle of bringing the opportunity for investors to make sustainable investments. The fund house intends to be known as the fund house that provides the products for individuals to achieve their financial goals by understanding their needs. Union Mutual Fund aspires to reach out to as many investors as they can and help them identify the right investments.
Key information of Union Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||Union Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||2009|
|Date of setup||23 March 2011|
|AUM||Rs 5,240.41 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Union Trustee Company Private Limited (formerly Union KBC Trustee Company Private Limited)|
|Sponsors||Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. and Union Bank of India|
|Chairman||Mr Rajkiran Rai G.|
|CEO||Mr G. Pradeepkumar|
|Phone No.||18002002268 or 18005722268|
|Address||Unit 503, 5th Floor,Leela Business Park,Andheri Kurla Road,Andheri (East)Mumbai - 400059|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Union Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Union Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Union mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in Union mutual funds
1) Parijat Agrawal
Mr Parijat is the Head - Fixed Income at Union Mutual Fund. He has over 24 years of experience and has worked with various fund houses in the past. In his previous roles, he was Head - Fixed Income at State Bank of Mauritius Limited, where he was responsible for managing the treasury operations of the bank and Fund Manager at SUN F&C Asset Management.
Mr Parijat studied electronics and communication in his bachelor of engineering degree. He then went on to obtain a PGFM from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
2) Mr Vinay Paharia
Mr Vinay studied commerce as his undergraduate. He has over 18 years of experience working in the finance field. In his previous roles, he worked as Fund Manager with Invesco Asset Management (India) Private Limited, Equity Research Analyst at KR Choksey Shares and Securities Pvt Ltd, Global Stockbroking Pvt Ltd and DBS Cholamandalam AMC. Mr Vinay is the Chief Investment Officer at Union Mutual Fund.