Bnp Paribas Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|M/s. Price Waterhouse
|SBI-SG Global Securities Services Private Limited
|Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Limited,501 TITANIUM, 5TH Floor, Mumbai 400 063
|+91 22 30741001
|+91 22 30741000
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key Information of BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
|BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
|Year of incorporation
|Rs 7,837.40 crore as of (March 2021)
|BNP Paribas Trustee India Private Limited
|BNP Paribas Asset Management Asia Limited (erstwhile BNP Paribas Investment Partners Asia Limited)
|Mr Sharad Kumar Sharma
|Mr Anand Shah
|BNP Paribas House, 3/1 North Avenue, Maker Maxity, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E) Mumbai 400051
How to invest in fund plans offered by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select BNP Paribas Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click 'invest now' against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in BNP Paribas mutual fund schemes via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading Fund managers in BNP Paribas mutual fund
1) Anand Shah
Mr Anand is the head of investments and chief executive officer at BPN Paribas Mutual Fund. He joined the organisation in 2011 and is an integral part of it since then. He has over 17 years of experience working in the financial services sector and has worked with ICICI Prudential, Canara Robeco Asset Management and Kotak Mutual Fund.
2) Abhijeet Dey
Mr Abhijeet is a key member of BNP Paribas Mutual Fund. He joined the organisation as a research analyst and is now a senior fund manager. He has nearly two decades of experience working in the financial services sector. He has previously worked at Indiainfoline, Kotak Mahindra AMC, and Pioneer intermediaries.