Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Address||Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Limited,Construction House, 4th Floor, Mumbai 400 001|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 66585012-5013|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 66585000|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key Information of Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
Canara Robeco Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of Rs 19,825 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in Canara Robeco Mutual Fund?
- You must log on to cleartax invest if you want to invest in mutual funds
- You can select Canara Robeco Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You then choose the mutual fund house where you want to invest and click on Invest now
- You may enter the amount you plan to put in the mutual fund and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You must fill up the required details such as name, permanent address, email id and mobile number.
Process and documents to invest in Canara Robeco Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You may log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You could fill up the KYC registration form with important details such as name, permanent address, email id and mobile number.
You may upload the self-attested PAN Card as an identity proof and self-attested address proof such as passport, driving license or Voter ID along with passport size photographs at the KRA. You may have to produce the originals for IPV (In-Person Verification).