Hsbc Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||M/s BSR & Co.|
|Custodians||Citibank N.A. India|
|Address||HSBC Asset Management (India) Private Ltd.,16, V N Road, Mumbai 400 001|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 40029600|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 66145000|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of HSBC Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||HSBC Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||2001|
|Trustee: Board of Trustees||HSBC Mutual Fund|
|AUM||Rs 10,384.68 (As of March 2021)|
|Chairman||Mr Ravi Menon|
|CIO||Mr Tushar Pradhan|
|Sponsors||HSBC Securities and Capital Markets (India) Private Limited|
|Phone No.||1800 200 2434|
|Address||16, V N Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001|
How to invest in fund plans offered by HSBC mutual fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select HSBC Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click 'invest now' against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in HSBC mutual fund schemes via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Top Fund Managers in HSBC mutual fund
1) Neelotpal Sahai
Mr Neelotpal heads the equities section at the HSBC fund house. He obtained his bachelor's degree from the Indian Institute of Technology at Varanasi and later went to pursue postgraduate studies in management at the Indian Institute of Management at Kolkata. He has been in the financial services sector since 2006, and his work experience sprawls across Infosys, SBC Warburg and IDFC Investment Advisors.
2) Sanjay Shah
Mr Sanjay heads the fixed-income section at HSBC Mutual fund. He obtained his postgraduate diploma from the Indian Institute of Management at Ahmedabad. His experience in the investment banking sector spans over 20 years. He has previously worked at SBI Mutual Fund, ICICI Bank, and Lehman Brothers. He is also the desk for HSBC's international markets and operations.