Jm Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Address||JM Financial Asset Management Private Limited,502, 5th Floor, A - Wing, Mumbai 400 051|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 26528388|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 61987777|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of JM Financial Mutual Fund
|AMC Name||JM Financial Mutual Fund|
|Year of incorporation||1994|
|Date of setup||25 Sept 1994|
|AUM||Rs 2,389.08 crore (as of March 2021)|
|Trustee||JM Financial Trustee Company Private Limited|
|Sponsors||JM Financial Limited|
|Chairman||Mr V.P Shetty|
|CEO||Mr Bhanu Katoch|
|Phone No.||+91 (022) 6198 77 77|
|Address||Office B, 8th Floor, Cnergy, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi,Mumbai: 400 025|
How to invest in fund plans offered by JM Financial Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select JM Financial Mutual Fund from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in JM Financial mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and creating an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in JM Financial mutual funds
1) V.P Shetty
Mr Shetty is an Associate Director and Chairman of JM Financial Asset Management. He possesses experience of nearly four decades working in four nationalised banks. He has worked as the Chairman and Managing Director in IDBI Bank, Canara Banka and UCO Bank.
2) Mr Darius Pandole
Mr Darius is an Associate Direct at the JM Financial Asset Management Limited. He has served in senior positions at IDFC Asset Management Company Limited, IndAsia Fund Advisors Pvt Ltd and Duke & Sons Limited.