Sundaram Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||M/s. Sundaram & Srinivasan|
|Custodians||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Address||Sundaram Asset Management Company Limited,Sundaram Towers, Chennai 600 014|
|Fax Nos.||+91 44 2858 3156|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 44 28583362/3367|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key information of Sundaram Asset Management Company
|Chairman||Mr M. S. Sundara Rajan|
|CIO||Mr Dwijendra Srivastava|
|Year of incorporation||1996|
|AUM||Rs 32,052 crore (As of March 2021)|
|Trustee||Sundaram Trustee Company Limited|
|Sponsors||Sundaram Finance Limited|
|Phone No.||+91 44 2856 9900 /+91 44 2858 3362 / 67|
|Address||Sundaram Towers,I & II Floor, No. 46, Whites Road,Chennai - 600 014|
How to invest in fund plans offered by Sundaram Mutual Fund?
- Log on to this page
- Select Sundaram Asset Management Company from the list of the fund houses using the filter
- Choose the mutual fund scheme that you would like to invest in, and click on the 'invest now' button against it
- You then have to select the amount you plan to invest, and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will then have to enter the relevant details such as email ID, mobile number and complete the transaction
Prerequisites to invest in Sundaram mutual funds via ClearTax
- You are required to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification before investing in mutual funds.
- This could be done by logging on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create an account.
- You should fill the KYC registration form with information such as your name, email ID, mobile number, and so on.
- You will be asked to upload your identity proof such as a self-attested PAN card and address proof such as passport, Voter ID, driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency).
- You must show the originals during the IPV (In-Person Verification).
Leading fund managers in Sundaram Asset Management Company
1) Sandeep Agarwal
Mr Sandeep is a Senior Fund Manager in the debt section. He has over 12 years of experience in managing fixed-income securities. He first associated himself with Sundaram Mutual Fund as a dealer in October 2010. In June 2012, he moved into the active fund management space.
In his previous role, he worked as a Management Trainee at Deutsche Asset Management. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He also holds a bachelor's degree in commerce from the University Of Kota, Rajasthan.
2) Siddharth Chaudhary
He is the Head - Fixed Income – Institutional Business at Sundaram Mutual. He joined the fund house as Vice President and Fund Manager in August 200. He has over 13 years of experience in the fixed-income space. In his previous role, he worked as a Fixed income and Derivatives Dealer at Indian Bank.
Mr Siddharth obtained his bachelor's degree in commerce from Delhi University and pursued his post-graduate diploma at the Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Navi Mumbai, in Securities Markets.