Uti Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||Haribhakti & Co. Chartered Accountants|
|Custodians||Stock Holding Corporation of India|
|Address||PMS Division, UTI - Tower, “Gn” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai- 400051,null Mumbai 400051|
|Telephone Nos.||+91-22-6678 6666|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key Information of UTI Mutual Fund
UTI Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of a huge Rs 1,55,190 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in UTI Mutual Fund?
- You may log on to the online platform cleartax invest to put money in mutual funds
- You must select UTI Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You then pick the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest your money and click on Invest now
- You will have to enter the amount you plan to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You will have to fill up the requisite details such as name, email address, mobile number and complete the transaction
Process and documents to invest in UTI Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You will have to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before putting money in mutual funds. You could log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You must fill up the KYC registration form with details such as email address, name, mobile number and other important data.
You may consider uploading your identity proof which could be the self-attested PAN Card and the self-attested address proof such as ration card, passport, Voter ID or driving license along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency). You may have to produce the originals for verification during IPV (In-Person Verification).