What is in this package?
A partnership firm is a business entity where two or more people come together to carry out a business. Partners mutually decide the terms of operations and put it in form of a partnership deed. This deed becomes main document that forms the base for regulating the relationship between partners and how the affairs of business are to be conducted. The plan can also be used by existing partnerships that wish to get their business registered.
Who should take this package?
- A group of at least 2 people having a business idea
- Small businesses looking to using pool of resources contributed by multiple people
- Any existing unregistered Partnership Firm
What services are covered in this plan?
- PAN Application
- Drafting of Partnership Deed
- Filing of deed and other documents with the Registrar of Firms
- Affidavit filing with the registrar
- Issue of Registration Certificate
Documents to be submitted
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- Session with Cleartax Expert
- Upload Documents on Vault
- Partnership Deed Drafting
- Filing of application with Registrar
- Receipt of Registration Certificate