GSTR-1 is a monthly or quarterly return that should be filed by every registered dealer. It contains details of all outward supplies i.e sales.
GSTR-3B is a monthly self-declaration. All regular taxpayers need to file this return till March 2020. Points to Note:.
- You must file a separate GSTR-3B for each GSTIN you have
- Tax liability of GSTR-3B must be paid by the last date of filing GSTR-3B for that month
- GSTR-3B cannot be revised
GSTR 9 is an annual return to be filed yearly by taxpayers registered under GST. It is a consolidation of all the monthly/quarterly returns (GSTR-1, GSTR-2A, GSTR-3B) filed in that year. Though complex, this return helps in extensive reconciliation of data for 100% transparent disclosures.
ClearTax GST offers easy to import and download of GST reports which are helpful in the preparation of GST returns.
GST reconciliation primarily involves comparing the GSTR -2A auto-populated from the supplier’s data and the purchase data recorded by the receiver of the supplies. This matching concept also ensures that all the transactions which took place in a particular period have been recorded.
- Tally Connector is a feature within the ClearTax GST Desktop App.
- Tally Connector helps you migrate data from Tally to ClearTax GST
- With this connector, you will be able to upload your B2B and B2C Tally transactions in a single-click.
- Create GST compliant Invoices to avoid Penalty
- Items & Contact Directory- Create once & use for ages
- Easily file GSTR using the Invoices created
- Track customer/vendor balances and dues
- Real-time view of inventory
- Alerts for items running low in stock
How to add a new client?
Add new clients individually or in bulk. You can also invite a client.
ClearTaxoffers a range of templates to import your data.
ClearTax Filing Dashboard
A customer can now view ‘Filing Status’ of all the GSTINs for all the GST Returns, without generating OTP.
ClearTax Assistant, a powerful companion to assist a Tax return preparer in performing activities on the Government GST Portal. Upload all your GSTR-3B data to the GSTN, automate logins, upload workflows and easily copy and paste pre-computed Challan amount based on your ledger information to the GST portal in a single click.
Now import data using your own custom template.
Other ClearTax unique features
On July 1st, 2017, India moved to a new tax system – one that aims at converting the entire nation into a single market. If you are new to GST and keen to know how this new tax will affect you and your business, this section will help you understand the basics of the ‘Good and Simple Tax’.
New GST Returns
In the 31st GST Council Meet, it was decided that a New Return System under GST would be introduced for taxpayers. This return system will contain simplified return forms, for ease of filing across taxpayers registered under GST. Under this New Return System, there will be one main return GST RET-1 and 2 annexures GST ANX-1 and GST ANX-2. This return needs to be filed on a monthly basis, except for small taxpayers who can opt to file the same quarterly.