What is in this package?
Proprietorship Firm is most common structure opted by merchants and service providers. A sole proprietor becomes single owner of business. The law treats sole proprietor and his buisness as same and he is held personally liable for all business debts. The low cost of registration, minimum compliances make it a desirable option for small buisnesses. Under this plan, Cleartax will help your business get registered under Shop and Establishment Act if you are a goods supplier or with registration thouh GSTIN if you are a sevice provider, and get advice on other registrations required under various authorities to operate as a proprietor.
Who should take this package?
- Service providers providing services online or offline to clients
- Businesses manufacturing goods
- Traders and merchants selling goods
What services are covered in this plan?
- Session with ClearTax Expert
- PAN Application
- Registration under Shop & Establishment Act for goods suppliers or GST for service providers (any one)
- Advisory on other applicable government registrations
Documents to be submitted
- PAN card of the proprietor
- Address proof of the proprietor
- Specimen signature
- Passport size photos of proprietor
- Personal monthly bank statementsPersonal bank statement for the last 6 months will be required
- No objection certificate from the owner
- Ownership proofThis is your property sale deed
- Rent agreeement of your registered office
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- Session with Cleartax Expert
- Upload documents on vault
- Receipt of Registration Certificate