What is in this package?
Service tax registration is mandatory for every person/entity which is providing taxable services( except services covered in negative list) with a turnover of Rs. 9lakh. You may be providing service through online or offline mode, but on crossing the gross receipts limit of Rs. 9lakh, the registration becomes compulsory. Get ClearTax expert assistance and obtain your Service Tax Registration certificate within 10 days!
Who should take this package?
Every individual or entity that is providing services to its clients in India which are not included in negative list.
- Proprietorship firm
- Company etc. Registration is also required by service receiver who has to file service tax return due to applicability of reverse charge. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to understand if you need to get registered under Service Tax.
What services are covered in this plan?
- Filing of registration application with the authority
- Expert guidance throughout the registration process
- Issue of Registration certificate (ST2)
- Documented follow-up
Documents to be submitted
- Bank account informationOpening page of bank passbook held in name of proprietor/business
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- Upload documents on vault
- Filing of registration application
- Receipt of registration certificate
For inquiries, call us on 011-39589887
Request for a callback from us