Indusind Bank IFSC Codes
Let us understand what is IFSC. IFSC stands for “Indian Financial System Code”. It is an alphanumeric code that is assigned to each branch of a bank. IFSC is a unique identification number and is essential for any form of money transfer between banks. Indusind Bank IFSC code consists of eleven digit code which comprises of first four letters as ‘xxxx’, the fifth digit is 0 followed by the last 6 digits which represent the specific Indusind Bank branch code. Here’s an example, the IFSC code of the SBI branch at 11, Ganesh House, MG Road, Bangalore, is SBIN0007587. Here, 007587 is the branch code.
Indusind Bank IFSC Code Search
Some easy and quick ways to find the IFSC codes of your bank is to search for it on the chequebook or the front page of your bank passbook. An IFSC code is essential for any mode of money transfers such as RTGS, NEFT & IMPS. It is impossible to conduct any money transfer without an IFSC code. Before you initiate a transfer, one must have the details of the receiver such; the name of the account holder, bank, branch and IFSC code of the respective bank branch. The Information required for Transferring Funds Using Any Mode of Payment
- Amount of remittance
- Bank’s account number
- Bank name of the receiver
- Name of the receiver
- Account number of the receiver
- Receiver’s bank branch’s IFSC code
Steps to Open Indusind Bank Account
People can open various types of bank accounts - for business and personal purposes to transact, save and earn interest on deposits and be secured financially. To be eligible to open an account with Indusind Bank, customers need to meet certain criteria as mentioned below.
- One must be a citizen of India.
- The individual should be 18 years and above to meet eligibility.
- In the case of minors, the parents or the legal guardians of the minor can open the account on behalf of the minor.
- The applicant is required to have valid proof of identity and address proof that is Government recognised and approved.
- Further to the above criteria and approval from the bank, the applicant must make an initial deposit which depends on the account type and minimum balance requirement for that particular savings account that has chosen.
The following documents are required for account opening:
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card,
- Proof of address -Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card,
- PAN card
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
- Recent passport size photographs
What is the eligibility criteria for opening a bank account in Indusind Bank ?Eligibility criteria for opening an account in Indusind Bank is - Any Indian citizen of age 18 and above, who must have applicant with valid proof of identity which must be recognised and approved by the Indian Government
What are the documents required for opening an account in Indusind Bank ?Documents required for opening Indusind Bank account is - Identity proof, Address proof, PAN card, Recent passport size photographs
What is the information required for transferring funds using Indusind Bank ?Information required for transferring funds using Indusind Bank is :
- Amount you want to transfer
- Your Bank Account number
- Receiver's full name, bank name & account number
- Receiver's bank branch IFSC code