Hdfc Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||S. R. BATLIBOI & Co|
|Custodians||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|Address||HDFC Asset Management Company Limited,“HUL House”, 2nd Floor, Mumbai 400 020|
|Fax Nos.||+91 22 22821144|
|Telephone Nos.||+91 22 66316333|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key Information of HDFC Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund has huge assets under management (AUM) of Rs 4,41,352 Crore as of Sept 2021.
How can you invest in HDFC Mutual Fund?
- You must log on to cleartax invest
- You then select HDFC Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- Choose the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest and click on Invest now.
- You could select the amount you want to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP.
- You must fill up the relevant details such as name, mobile number, email ID and complete the transaction.
Process and documents to invest in HDFC Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You must first complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before putting money in mutual funds. You may log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You will have to fill the KYC registration form with details such as your name, email ID, mobile number and so on. Upload your self-attested identity proof such as PAN card and address proof such as passport, driving license, Voter ID along with passport size photographs at the KRA (KYC Registration Agency). Show your original documents during IPV.