Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund Plan A Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Dynamic Bond|
|Exit Load||3% for 90 Days|
More about this fund
|6.79% Govt Stock 2027||19.32%|
|6.68% Govt Stock 2031||16.55%|
|8.28% Govt Stock 2027||12.95%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2026||12.51%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2029||8.51%|
|9.35% Maharashtra SDL 2024||3.9%|
|8.58% Gujarat SDL 2023||3.53%|
|9.39% Karnataka SDL 2023||2.23%|
|8.60% Kerela SDL 2023||0.67%|
About Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund
The Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund is an open-ended, dynamic debt scheme. It seeks to generate returns along with liquidity by investing in medium to long-term corporate bonds and/or government securities and manage the portfolio dynamically through different interest rate cycles.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund
- The scheme follows an active investment strategy in order to dynamically manage the portfolio. Depending on the interest rate scenario, the scheme mirrors a typical liquid fund, an ultra-short-term fund, a short-term bond fund or a bond fund.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Dynamic Bond Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 9.02% per year over the last 5 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 30 June 2012 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund are :-
- Mr. Alok Sahoo (since inception)
- Ms. Hetal Shah (since inception)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 3 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 3 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Mutual Fund is one of India’s leading fund houses and is managed by Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. In 2008, Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. (PGAM) acquired a 51% stake in the AMC, which was renamed as Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Ltd. Subsequently, in 2018, Bank of Baroda acquired the entire shareholding held in the AMC. The fund house endeavors to serve the varied asset management needs of investors in India through a range of equity, debt and money market products.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns