L&t Mutual Fund
- Tax Savings
- Very High Risk
- High Risk
- Moderately High Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Low to Moderate Risk
- Low Risk
|Auditors||M/s. Price Waterhouse|
|Custodians||Citibank N.A. India|
|Address||FIL Fund Management Private Limited,6th Floor, Mafatlal Centre, Mumbai 400 021|
Other AMCsSee All AMCs
Tools and Calculators
Key Information of L&T Mutual Fund
L&T Mutual Fund has assets under management (AUM) of Rs 63,057 crore as of September 2020.
How can you invest in L&T Mutual Fund?
- You must log on to cleartax invest to put money in mutual funds
- You may pick L&T Mutual Fund from the list of mutual fund houses
- You then select the mutual fund scheme where you plan to invest and click on invest now
- You must enter the amount you want to invest in the mutual fund scheme and the mode as One Time or Monthly SIP
- You must fill up the necessary details such as name, permanent address, email id, mobile number and complete the transaction.
Process and documents to invest in L&T Mutual Fund via ClearTax
You must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) before investing in mutual funds. You may log on to the website of a KRA (KYC Registration Agency) and create your account. You could fill up the KYC registration form with important details such as name, mobile number email address and so on.
You must upload your self-attested identity proof such as PAN Card and self-attested address proof such as passport, Voter ID or driving license along with passport size photographs at the KYC Registration Agency. You may show the original documents during IPV. (In-Person Verification).