Baroda Hybrid Equity Fund Plan A Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Aggressive Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|ICICI Bank Limited||6.96%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||6.22%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||5.68%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd.||4.21%|
|Bank of Baroda||3.6%|
|Dabur India Ltd Shs Dematerialised||2.24%|
|Hindalco Industries Ltd Shs Dematerialised||2.14%|
|Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd||2.13%|
|Escorts Ltd Shs Dematerialised||2.1%|
About Baroda Hybrid Equity Fund
The Baroda Hybrid Equity Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation along with stability by investing in a well-balanced portfolio of equity, equity-related instruments, debt securities, and money market instruments. It was earlier known as Baroda Pioneer Balance Fund and was renamed as Baroda Hybrid Equity Fund.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Hybrid Equity Fund
- The scheme allocates around 65%-80% of its net assets to equity and equity-related securities, 20%-35% to debt securities and money market instruments, and up to 10% in REITs and InvITs.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Aggressive Hybrid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 12.32% per year over the last 10 years (as on February 8, 2019). However, the returns have been negative over the last year (-4.08%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Hybrid Equity Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 12 September 2003 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Baroda Hybrid Equity Fund are:
- Mr. Dipak Acharya (since inception)
- Mr. Sanjay Chawla (since November 1, 2015)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Hybrid Equity Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
The Baroda Mutual Fund is managed by Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC). In 2008, Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. (PGAM) acquired a 51% stake in the AMC leading to the AMC being renamed as Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Ltd. Further, in 2018, the Bank of Baroda acquired the entire shareholding of PGAM. The fund house offers a plethora of investment schemes to cater to the investment requirements of different investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns