Baroda Income Fund - Plan A - Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Medium to Long Duration|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|6.68% Govt Stock 2031||16.91%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2026||15.31%|
|Edelweiss Commodities Services Limited||11.76%|
|6.79% Govt Stock 2027||11.64%|
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited||10.58%|
|Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited||10.16%|
|IndusInd Bank Limited||5.3%|
|9.35% Maharashtra SDL 2024||4.83%|
|8.58% Gujarat SDL 2023||4.4%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2029||3.05%|
About Baroda Income Fund
The Baroda Income Fund is an open-ended, medium-term debt scheme. It seeks to generate regular income over the long-term by investing in a portfolio of good quality fixed income securities by maintaining a balance between risk and return such that the Macaulay Duration of the portfolio is between 4 and 7 years.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Income Fund
- The scheme endeavors to identify attractive opportunities on the basis of the government policies, economic development, monetary policy, research report and overall economic conditions and development.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Medium to Long Duration Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 6.95% per year over the last 10 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Income Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 21 March 2002 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Baroda Income Fund are:
- Ms. Hetal Shah (since inception)
- Mr. Karn Kumar (since June 6, 2018)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is less than 10% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 10% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Income Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
The Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of Baroda, is the investment manager of the Baroda Mutual Fund. The fund house endeavors to cater to the different investment needs of investors in India by offering a range of equity, debt, and money market offerings.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns