Baroda Large Cap Fund - Plan A - Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||7.88%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||7.26%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||6.53%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||4.37%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||4.07%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.78%|
|SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd||3.32%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||3.08%|
|Tech Mahindra Ltd||2.89%|
About Baroda Large Cap Fund
The Baroda Large Cap Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related securities or large-cap companies. Further, the scheme might invest in debt securities and money market instruments too.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Large Cap Fund
- Being a large-cap fund, the scheme endeavors to invest predominantly in companies which form a part of the Nifty 100.
- The scheme follows an investment approach which is a blend of top-down and bottom-up approaches and stocks are selected following the Growth-At-Reasonable-Price (GARP) strategy.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Large Cap Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 14.79% per year over the last 5 years (as on February 8, 2019). However, the returns over the last 6 months have been negative (-5.47%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Large Cap Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 22 June 2010 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the Baroda Large Cap Fund are: Mr. Dipak Acharya (since inception) Mr. Sanjay Chawla (since October 1, 2016)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Large Cap Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Mutual Fund is managed by Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC) which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bank of Baroda. In 2008, Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. (PGAM) acquired a 51% stake in the AMC, which was renamed as Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Ltd. Subsequently, in 2018, Bank of Baroda acquired the entire shareholding held in the AMC. The fund house offers consistent investment performance through sound investment management and a huge product range to offer a wider choice to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns