Baroda Short Term Bond Fund Plan A Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Short Duration|
|Exit Load||0.25% for 15 Days|
More about this fund
|HDB Financial Services Limited||11.12%|
|8.13% Oil Mkt Comp GOI Sb 2021||8.53%|
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited||6.99%|
|Rural Electrification Corporation Limited||6.97%|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||6.86%|
|Small Industries Development Bank Of India||5.57%|
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited||4.88%|
|NHPC Limited (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited)||4.54%|
|Tata Steel Limited||4.45%|
|National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development||4.04%|
About Baroda Short Term Bond Fund
The Baroda Short Term Bond Fund is an open-ended, short-term debt scheme. It seeks to generate regular income over the short-term by investing predominantly in money market instruments and short-term debt securities such that the Macaulay Duration of the portfolio is between 1 and 3 years.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Short Term Bond Fund
- The scheme endeavors to identify attractive opportunities based on government policies, economic development, monetary policy, research report, and overall economic conditions and development.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 in CRISIL’s Short Duration Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.5% per year over the last 5 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Short Term Bond Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 30 June 2010 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-Low risk level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the Baroda Short Term Bond Fund are: Ms. Hetal Shah (since inception) Mr. Alok Sahoo (since inception)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 15 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 15 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.25% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Short Term Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Mutual Fund is one of India’s leading fund houses and is managed by Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. In 2008, Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. (PGAM) acquired a 51% stake in the AMC, which was renamed as Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Ltd. Subsequently, in 2018, Bank of Baroda acquired the entire shareholding held in the AMC. The fund house endeavors to serve the varied asset management needs of investors in India through a range of equity, debt and money market products.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns