Baroda Conservative Hybrid Fund Plan A Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Conservative Allocation|
More about this fund
|6.45% Govt Stock 2029||49.82%|
|7.17% Govt Stock 2028||5.29%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2026||4.15%|
|Muthoot Finance Limited||3.85%|
|8.24% Govt Stock 2027||2.13%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2029||2.08%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||0.98%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||0.82%|
|Dabur India Ltd||0.77%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||0.74%|
About Baroda Conservative Hybrid Fund
The Baroda Conservative Hybrid Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme. It seeks to generate regular income by investing in debt securities and money market instruments and also a long-term appreciation by investing in equity and equity-related instruments. It was earlier known as Baroda Pioneer Monthly Income Plan (MIP) Fund and was renamed as Baroda Pioneer Conservative Hybrid Fund.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Conservative Hybrid Fund
- The scheme allocates 10%-25% of its total assets to equity and equity-related securities, 75%-90% to money market instruments and debt securities, up to 10% to REITs/ InvITs while taking derivatives positions up to 50% of the net assets.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Conservative Hybrid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 6.61% per year over the last 10 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Conservative Hybrid Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 08 September 2004 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Ms. Hetal Shah is the Fund Manager of the Baroda Conservative Hybrid Fund since its inception.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Conservative Hybrid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda is the investment manager for Baroda Mutual Fund. While in 2008, Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. (PGAM) acquired a 51% stake in the AMC, Bank of Baroda acquired this shareholding in 2018 and became the sole sponsor of the Mutual Fund. The fund house offers innovative and useful service features and a wide array of products to cater to different investor requirements.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns