Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Allocator FoF Scheme Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Fund of Funds|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Aditya BSL Low Duration Dir Gr||14.46%|
|Aditya BSL Corporate Bond Dir Gr||11.38%|
|Aditya BSL Small Cap Dir Gr||11.34%|
|Aditya BSL Flexi Cap Dir Gr||10.41%|
|Aditya BSL Equity Advantage Dir Gr||10.08%|
|Aditya BSL Gold ETF||7.57%|
|Aditya BSL Bkng & Fin Srvcs Dir Gr||6.24%|
|Aditya BSL Frontline Equity Dir Gr||6.02%|
|Aditya BSL Nifty ETF||5.66%|
|SPDR® S&P 500 ETF Trust||5.38%|
About Aditya BSL Asset Alloc Multimgr FoF
The Aditya BSL Asset Alloc Multimgr FoF is an open-ended fund of funds scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in a portfolio of equity and debt funds accessed through the diverse investment styles of the underlying schemes.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Asset Alloc Multimgr FoF
- The scheme does not set targets for buying or selling individual equity/debt funds. It is reviewed regularly and dynamic decisions are made to book profits or cut losses.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Fund of Funds category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 9.7% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-1.5%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Asset Alloc Multimgr FoF
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 17 August 2006 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Shravan Sreenivasula is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Asset Alloc Multimgr FoF since 15 December 2014.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Asset Alloc Multimgr FoF
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% after indexation and 10% without the benefit of indexation.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
A joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada, the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) was established in 1994. Over the years, with consistent performance, in-depth research of the market and a wide basket of investment products, the fund house has become one of India’s leading names in Mutual Fund investments.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns