Aditya Birla Sun Life Balanced Advantage Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Dynamic Asset Allocation|
More about this fund
|Cash Offset For Derivatives||26.44%|
|Clearing Corporation Of India Limited||16.27%|
|Aditya BSL Liquid Dir Gr||7.04%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||4.19%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||3.68%|
|Tata Steel Ltd||2.6%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||2.47%|
About Aditya BSL Balanced Advantage Fund
The Aditya BSL Balanced Advantage Fund is an open-ended dynamic asset allocation scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation and regular income with lower volatility by investing in a dynamically balanced portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments as well as fixed-income securities.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Balanced Advantage Fund
- The scheme allocates around 65%-100% of its total assets to equity and equity-related instruments while allocating up to 35% of its total assets to debt and money market instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Dynamic Asset Allocation or Balanced Advantage Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 13.45% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Balanced Advantage Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 25 April 2000 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Balanced Advantage Fund are :- 1. Mr. Mohit Sharma (since 01 April 2017) 2. Mr. Vineet Maloo (since 11 October 2014)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows : -
If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
If the units are redeemed with 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and :-
- The number of units redeemed is up to 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Balanced Advantage Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Established in 1994 and having a pan-India presence across 249 locations, Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is dedicated to deepening mutual fund penetration in the country. It is a joint venture between Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. (Canada). With smart solutions, user-friendly services, and a wide range of investment products, the fund house endeavors to meet the investment requirements of different types of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns