Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Sector - Technology|
|Exit Load||1% for 30 Days|
More about this fund
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||10.71%|
|HCL Technologies Ltd||7.8%|
|Tech Mahindra Ltd||7.27%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||6.79%|
|Just Dial Ltd||4.44%|
|Honeywell Automation India Ltd||3.52%|
|Persistent Systems Ltd||2.75%|
About Aditya BSL Digital India Fund
The Aditya BSL Digital India is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation through a portfolio with a target allocation of 100% equity, focusing on investing in technology and technology-dependent companies, hardware, software, peripherals and components, media, telecom, e-commerce, and other technology-enabled companies. It was earlier known as Aditya Birla Sun Life New Millennium Fund and was renamed as Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund with effect from 21 May 2018.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Digital India Fund
- The scheme a bottom-up approach to stock-picking, and adopts a blend of growth and value investment styles. Further, it tries to identify companies which have a robust business model and a strong competitive position in the industry.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 18.41% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Digital India Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 15 January 2000 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Kunal Sangoi is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Digital India Fund since January 16, 2014.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units is less than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units is more than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Digital India Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
A joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group (India) and Sun Life Financial Inc. (Canada), the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) was established more than two decades ago in 1994. It is one of India’s largest fund houses with assets under management of over Rs. 2,500 billion and more than 6.6 million investor folios. It offers smart solutions, digitization, and user-friendly services along with a range of investment products.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns