Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty ETF
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
More about this fund
|Reliance Industries Ltd Shs Dematerialised||9.99%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||9.57%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||6.53%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||6.39%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||5.07%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||3.66%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.23%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.82%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd Shs Dematerialised||2.65%|
About Aditya BSL Nifty ETF
The Aditya BSL Nifty ETF is an open-ended exchange-traded scheme which replicates the Nifty 50 Index. It seeks to provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty 50 Index, subject to tracking errors.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Nifty ETF
- The scheme follows a passive investment strategy and invests at least 95% of its corpus in stocks comprising the underlying Nifty 50 Index.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Index Funds/ ETFs category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 13.87% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 31, 2019). However, the returns over the last 6 months have been negative (-3.51%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Nifty ETF
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 21 July 2011 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Lovelish Solanki is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Nifty ETF since August 26, 2015.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Nifty ETF
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) was established in 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, India and Sun Life Financial Inc., Canada. With over Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management and more than 6.6 million investor folios, ABSLMF is one of India’s largest fund houses. It offers smart solutions and investment schemes to allow investors to achieve their financial goals based on their risk preference.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns