Aditya Birla Sun Life Active Debt Multi Manager FOF Scheme Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Fund of Funds|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|IDFC Banking & PSU Debt Dir Gr||78.39%|
|Aditya BSL Credit Risk Dir Gr||12.69%|
|Aditya BSL Credit Rsk Sgrgtd Pf 1 Dir Gr||1.44%|
About Aditya BSL Active Debt MultiMgr FoF
The Aditya BSL Active Debt MultiMgr FoF is an open-ended Fund of Funds scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital generation by investing in a dynamically managed portfolio of debt-oriented funds accessed through different investment styles of the underlying scheme selected.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Active Debt MultiMgr FoF
- The scheme selects debt funds based on the interest rate outlook. If the rates are expected to harden, the scheme chooses a combination of funds with a relatively low interest-rate risk. On the other hand, if the interest rates are expected to ease, then the scheme selects debt funds with an average maturity of more than a year.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Dynamic Bond Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.21% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Active Debt MultiMgr FoF
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 29 December 2006 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Shravan Sreenivasula is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Active Debt MultiMgr FoF since 15 December 2014.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed with 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Active Debt MultiMgr FoF
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:-
- STCG is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Established in 1994, Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is a joint venture between Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. of Canada. It is one of the leading fund houses in India with an impressive mix of reach, a range of products across equity, debt, etc., and sound performance over the years.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns