BNP Paribas Conservative Hybrid Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Conservative Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 181 Days|
More about this fund
|Net Receivable / Payable||9.45%|
|06.78 MH SDL 2031||4.8%|
|182 DTB 18112021||4.34%|
|L&T Finance Limited||3.64%|
|7.33% MH SDL 2027||3.45%|
|Bajaj Finance Limited||3.32%|
|06.95 GJ SDL 2031||3.31%|
|Cholamandalam Investment And Fin. Co. Ltd (Cholamandalam Dbs Finance Ltd)||3.29%|
|Power Finance Corporation Ltd.||3.29%|
About BNP Paribas Conservative Hybrid Fund
The BNP Paribas Conservative Hybrid Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme. It primarily seeks to generate regular returns by investing in a portfolio of debt securities and money market instruments. Further, the scheme also seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing a portion of its assets in equity and equity-related securities. It was earlier known as BNP Paribas Monthly Income Plan and was renamed as BNP Paribas Conservative Hybrid Fund with effect from May 10, 2018.
Pros & Cons of BNP Paribas Conservative Hybrid Fund
- The scheme allocates at least 75% of its net assets in debt securities and money market instruments and a maximum of 25% in equity and equity-related instruments.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 2 under CRISIL’s Conservative Hybrid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.69% per year over the last 10 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of BNP Paribas Conservative Hybrid Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 23 September 2004 by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The minimum amount for redemption is Rs.1000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the BNP Paribas Conservative Hybrid Fund are: Mr. Mayank Prakash (since August 23, 2017) for the Debt portion Mr. Karthikraj Lakshmanan (since October 27, 2016) and Mr. Abhijeet Dey (since November 16, 2016) for the Equity Portion.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 6 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 6 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BNP Paribas Conservative Hybrid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
Globally, BNP Paribas has been operational since the 19th century. It endeavors to take an approach between the traditional value and growth investing styles and combines the top-down and bottom-up approaches along with tactical asset allocation to offer some great schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns