BNP Paribas Corporate Bond Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Corporate Bond|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Small Industries Development Bank Of India||10.91%|
|National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development||10.87%|
|HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (HUDCO)||10.78%|
|GRASIM INDUSTRIES LIMITED||8.62%|
|National Highways Authority Of India||8.58%|
|Larsen And Toubro Limited||8.56%|
|LIC Housing Finance Limited||8.56%|
|Export-Import Bank Of India||8.51%|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited||8.51%|
|Reliance Industries Limited||8.45%|
About BNP Paribas Corporate Bond Fund
The BNP Paribas Corporate Bond Fund is an open-ended Corporate Bond (Debt) scheme. It seeks to provide regular income and capital appreciation over the long-term by investing primarily in AA+ and above rated corporate bonds and the rest in debt securities and money market instruments.
Pros & Cons of BNP Paribas Corporate Bond Fund
- The scheme is suitable for investors seeking to take advantage of the volatile debt markets and having an investment horizon of 12-18 months.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Corporate Bond Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.51% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 04, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of BNP Paribas Corporate Bond Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 08 November 2008 by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
i) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a moderate risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 1,000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Mayank Prakash (since August 23, 2017), and Mr. Vikram Pamnani (since December 27, 2017) are the Fund Managers of the BNP Paribas Corporate Bond Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 36 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 24 months but within 36 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.25% of the applicable NAV
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months but within 24 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BNP Paribas Corporate Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% after indexation
About BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
BNP Paribas has been operational since the nineteenth century. BNP Paribas Mutual Fund is a part of a global network which seeks to use the knowledge of the local markets and merge it with their expertise from managing investments through different conditions and market cycles around the offer to offer great investment products to people.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns