BNP Paribas India Consumption Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Fund Type||Equity - Consumption|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|ICICI Bank Ltd||6.37%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||6.22%|
|Avenue Supermarts Ltd||4.97%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||4.65%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.74%|
|Voltas Ltd Shs Dematerialised||3.73%|
|Tata Consumer Products Ltd||3.48%|
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||3.04%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.94%|
About BNP Paribas India Consumption Fund
The BNP Paribas India Consumption Fund is an open-ended equity scheme which follows the consumption theme. It seeks to provide long-term wealth creation by investing primarily in equity and equity-related instruments (80-100%) of companies which are expected to benefit by providing products and services to the consumption needs of Indians and the rest in debt securities and money market instruments (0-20%).
Pros & Cons of BNP Paribas India Consumption Fund
- The scheme focuses on companies which are expected to benefit from the growing consumption needs of Indian consumers.
- It is suitable for investors seeking long-term wealth creation.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
Fund Information and Statistics of BNP Paribas India Consumption Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 31 August 2018 by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 1,000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the BNP Paribas India Consumption Fund are:
- Equity portion: Mr. Karthikraj Lakshmanan & Mr. Abhijeet Dey
- Debt portion: Mr. Mayank Prakash
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of redeemed units is up to 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of redeemed units is more than 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BNP Paribas India Consumption Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
BNP Paribas Mutual Fund is a part of the BNP Paribas Group which has been operational since the 19th century. It seeks to combine the expertise from managing investments in different conditions as well as market cycles along with local market knowledge to create investment products that suit the requirements of various investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns