BNP Paribas large Cap Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Reliance Industries Ltd||9.13%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||9.02%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||6.77%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||4.4%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||4.22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||3.59%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.05%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd||2.78%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.75%|
About BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund
The BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth by investing in a diversified and actively managed portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments predominantly of large-cap companies. It was earlier known as BNP Paribas Equity Fund and was renamed as BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund with effect from. May 10, 2018.
Pros & Cons of BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund
- The scheme allocates at least 80% of its net assets to equity and equity-related securities of large-cap companies and the rest in equity and equity-related securities of other than large-cap companies, debt and money market instruments, REITs, and InvITs.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Large Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 15.74% per year over the last 10 years (as on February 8, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-1.4%).
Fund Information and Statistics of BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 23 September 2004 by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The minimum amount for redemption is Rs.1000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund are: Mr. Karthikraj Lakshmanan (since October 7, 2016) Mr. Abhijeet Dey (since November 16, 2016)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is less than 10% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 10% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
BNP Paribas Mutual Fund is a part of the BNP Paribas Group which has been operational since the 19th century. It seeks to combine the expertise from managing investments in different conditions as well as market cycles along with local market knowledge to create investment products that suit the requirements of various investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns