Essel Arbitrage Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately Low risk|
|Fund Type||Arbitrage Fund|
|Exit Load||0.25% for 31 Days|
More about this fund
|Future on ICICI Bank Ltd||13.46%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||13.43%|
|Future on Coal India Ltd||11.87%|
|Coal India Ltd||11.81%|
|Future on Bank of Baroda||9.3%|
|Bank of Baroda||9.26%|
About Essel Arbitrage Fund
The Essel Arbitrage Fund is an open-ended scheme investing in arbitrage opportunities. It seeks to generate income over the short-term by predominantly investing in arbitrage opportunities in the derivative and cash segments of the equity markets and also within the derivatives segment and the balance in debt securities and money market instruments.
Pros & Cons of Essel Arbitrage Fund
This is a pure arbitrage scheme which does not endeavor to take any directional positions in equity and derivatives. It follows a top-down as well as bottom-up approach to determine sectors and individual stocks respectively. As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Arbitrage Fund category.
Fund Information and Statistics of Essel Arbitrage Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 28 August 2018 by Essel Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a moderately-low risk level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 1,000 or 100 units or the account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the Essel Arbitrage Fund are:
- For the Equity portion – Mr. Vikas Gupta
- For the Debt portion – Mr. Killol Pandya
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 month from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within the period of 1 month from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.25% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Essel Arbitrage Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG tax (units are held for a period of more than 12 months) component is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Essel Mutual Fund
Essel Mutual Fund is a part of the USD 10 billion global conglomerate – The Essel Group. It is managed by Essel Finance AMC Limited which was formerly known as Peerless Funds Management Co. Limited. The fund house offers a wide array of schemes to suit the investment requirements of different types of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns