Franklin India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 50s Plus Plan Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Fund of Funds|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Franklin India Corp Dbt Dir Gr||73.6%|
|Franklin India Bluechip Dir Gr||10.08%|
|Templeton India Value Dir Gr||10.07%|
|Call, Cash & Other Assets||5.1%|
|Franklin India Dynamic Accrual Dir Gr||1.15%|
|Franklin India Dyn Acrl Sgtd Ptf 2 DirGr||0%|
|Franklin India Dyn Acrl Sgtd Ptf 3 DirGr||0%|
About Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds-The 50s Plan
Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds is a scheme which invests in other equity and debt mutual fund. The 50s plan is ideal for investors in the age group of 50-60 years. The scheme will invest 20% capital in equity mutual funds such as FIBCF and TIVF, while the remaining 80% capital is invested in debt funds such as FIDA and FICDF. The fund strives to deliver long-term capital appreciation.
Pros & Cons of Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds-The 50s Plan
Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds-The 50s Plan offers the following benefits:
- The fund allows investors in their 50s to reduce their risk by investing in a fund with a balanced aggressive and defensive instruments.
- The fund returns except for 3-years are higher than the average category returns.
Fund Information and Statistics of Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds-The 50s Plan
Inception / Launch date
Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds-The 50s Plan was launched on August 09, 2004, by Franklin Templeton India.
Investment in this fund are at moderately high-risk bet and suitable for long-term investment horizon.
The redemption request can be made on any business day subject to the NAV price. Proceeds will be dispatched to you by the fund house within 10 working days from the receipt of the redemption request.
The fund is managed by Mr Paul Parampreet since March 2018. He has previously worked as Edelweiss Securities Ltd., SDG India Pvt. Ltd., ICICI Bank and with BG India Pvt. Ltd.
Entry / Exit load
The fund house does not charge any entry load or exit load if units are redeemed after one year from the date of allotment. However, a 1% exit load is charged if units are sold before one year.
Tax benefits of investing in Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds-The 50s Plan
- A Short-term capital gain tax will be levied on unitholders as per the income tax slab rate if units are held for less than 36 months.
- A long-term capital gains tax of 20% is applicable with indexation if units are held for more than 36 months.
About Franklin Templeton India
Franklin Templeton India was set-up in India in 1996 and has grown over the years. The company strives to put clients first, build relationships, work with integrity, and achieve quality results. It is backed by 600+ investment professionals and 9500+ employees across the globe. Notably, Franklin Templeton has USD 724.1 billion Asset Under Management. ?
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns