IDFC Nifty Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Fund Type||Index Funds|
More about this fund
|Reliance Industries Ltd Shs Dematerialised||10.17%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||10.12%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||7.02%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||6.25%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||5.11%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||4.02%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.35%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.71%|
About IDFC Nifty Fund
The IDFC Nifty Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate wealth over the long-term by replicating the Nifty 50 Index and investing in the securities of the Index in the same proportion or weightage.
Pros & Cons of IDFC Nifty Fund
- The scheme will invest around 90%-100% of its total assets in stocks which constitute the Nifty 50 Index while investing a maximum of 10% of its total assets in debt and money market instruments to meet the liquidity requirement of the scheme.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 under CRISIL’s Index Funds/ ETFs category. Further, it has generated returns of 12.79% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 11, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of IDFC Nifty Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 30 April 2010 by IDFC Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 500. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 3-10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the IDFC Nifty Fund are:
- Mr. Arpit Kapoor (since March 1, 2017)
- Mr. Sumit Agarwal (since March 1, 2017)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 7 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 7 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in IDFC Nifty Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About IDFC Mutual Fund
IDFC Mutual Fund was launched in the year 2000 and is currently one of India’s largest mutual fund houses in terms of AuM (Assets under Management). With a robust network, the fund house delivers consistent value to investors across the country.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns