Invesco India Gold ETF
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Sector - Precious Metals|
More about this fund
|Gold .995 1kg Bar||98.76%|
About Invesco India Gold ETF
The Invesco India Gold ETF is an open-ended, exchange-traded scheme. It tracks the returns of physical gold in the domestic market. It seeks to generate returns which closely correspond to the returns offered by investing in physical gold (subject to tracking error).
Pros & Cons of Invesco India Gold ETF
- The scheme is managed passively with investments in physical gold and endeavors to track its performance and yield.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Index Funds/ ETFs category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 0.29% per year over the last 5 years and 10.4% per year over the last 3 years (as on January 11, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Invesco India Gold ETF
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 12 March 2010 by Invesco Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
Investors can redeem the units directly from the fund house in creation unit size only. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Nitish Sikand is the Fund Manager of the Invesco India Gold ETF since April 2007.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Invesco India Gold ETF
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Invesco Mutual Fund
Invesco Mutual Fund is managed by Invesco Asset Management (India) Limited, having an average asset base of Rs. 23,870.75 crores (for the quarter ending December 2018). The fund house subscribes to sustainable business models and processes which allow it to take into consideration the dynamism of businesses in the fast-changing markets. It offers best-in-class investment products to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns