Invesco India Mid Cap Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Bharat Electronics Ltd||3.5%|
|Endurance Technologies Ltd||3.44%|
|Persistent Systems Ltd||3.35%|
|Gujarat Gas Ltd||3.33%|
|Balkrishna Industries Ltd||3.04%|
|Minda Industries Ltd||3.03%|
|Craftsman Automation Ltd||2.84%|
|Vinati Organics Ltd||2.81%|
|J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd||2.75%|
About Invesco India Midcap Fund
The Invesco India Midcap Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments of midcap companies. The benchmark of the scheme is Nifty Midcap 100.
Pros & Cons of Invesco India Midcap Fund
- The scheme invests around 95% of its total assets in equity and equity-related instruments of midcap companies and around 5% in debt and money market instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 1 under CRISIL’s Mid Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 23.91% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 11, 2019). However, the returns over the last year are negative (-9.33%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Invesco India Midcap Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 19 April 2007 by Invesco Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 1,000 or 100 units or the account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the Invesco India Midcap Fund are:
- Mr. Neelesh Dhamnaskar
- Mr. Pranav Gokhale
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable units
Tax benefits of investing in Invesco India Midcap Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Invesco Mutual Fund
Invesco Mutual Fund is a part of Invesco Limited – one of the world’s leading global investment management firms. The fund house works with an ‘investors-first’ focus and is committed to helping clients pursue their financial goals. Further, it leverages the expertise and global resources of Invesco to offer the best investment products to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns