LIC MF Debt Hybrid Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Conservative Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|7.32% Govt Stock 2024||32.25%|
|91 DTB 02092021||24.07%|
|91 DTB 23092021||13.22%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||3.99%|
|5.63% Govt Stock 2026||3.07%|
|Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd||2.61%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||1.98%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||1.92%|
|Nestle India Ltd||1.81%|
About LIC MF Debt Hybrid Fund
The LIC MF Debt Hybrid Fund is an open-ended debt hybrid scheme. It seeks to generate regular income by investing primarily in a portfolio of debt securities and money market instruments. Further, it also seeks to generate capital appreciation by investing a part of its portfolio in equity instruments. In 2003, LIC’s Dhanvarsha-12 Scheme was converted into LIC MF Monthly Income Plan. Subsequently, the LIC MF Monthly Income Plan was renamed as LIC MF Debt Hybrid Fund.
Pros & Cons of LIC MF Debt Hybrid Fund
According to the asset allocation plan of the scheme :
- Around 75%-90% of its total assets will be invested in debt securities and money market instruments with around 10%-25% exposure to equity instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 1 under CRISIL’s Conservative Hybrid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.15% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of LIC MF Debt Hybrid Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 01 June 1998 by LIC Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 500 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the LIC MF Debt Hybrid Fund are: Debt Portfolio – Mr. Marzban Irani Equity Portfolio – Mr. Yogesh Patil
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is up to 12% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 12% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in LIC MF Debt Hybrid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About LIC Mutual Fund
The LIC of India established the LIC Mutual Fund on April 20, 1989. The fund house is focused on creating value for its investors by adopting some innovative and robust investment strategies which cater to different segments of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns